I am so blessed! I've had such great times lately, and I feel that many more are on the way. It's amazing how perfect God's timing is...we just have to be patient enough to let things fall into place! :)
Ok, now for stories and pictures. I just needed to get that thought out first!
Ramba the cat makes me smile! She can be absolutely mean, but very amusing at the same time. Such a climber!!!!!
Hannah just celebrated her 89th wedding anniversary. We had to have a restaurant to celebrate her special day. She even wore her princess dress so she would look beautiful for her husband, Jason Aldean. Precious!!!
Be back later....so tired! (I've got to start working on these posts before time to go to bed.)
******************************************************************
Hmm.....didn't do to well.....oops!!!
I started the beginning of this post on October 14th. It only took me 15 days to get back to it, LOL! It may take me even longer too. Ghost Adventures is on TV right now, so I keep getting distracted. Love that show!!!!!!
******************************************************************
STRRRRRIIIIIIKE 2!!! LOL. I called that one, didn't I?!?!?! Ghost Adventures became way too much fun, so my blog got neglected. The bad thing is, I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the show, so I didn't even get to enjoy it :( I'll do better this time. So many fun things to share, so I can't afford to get any further behind.
Hannah's anniversary dinner...
Isn't she precious? The little princess was a little tired after her important dinner. Hannah found out a couple of weeks ago that she'll be going to see her husband in concert soon. She's really excited about it :) Here she is getting her tickets from Mawmaw. Kobe will be camping with Poppa that weekend, so he's really excited also.
The kids and I went to Tana's birthday party back at the end of September. It was a fun party---clown, balloons, everything! We enjoyed ourselves. (Yes, the "we" includes me! Who can resist a clown nose?!?!!?)
My 10 year class reunion was a couple of weeks ago. There wasn't a large crowd, but I really enjoyed getting to see those people that were able to make it. The kids liked the family picnic and the adult gathering that evening was fun too :)
Curtis' 30th birthday was this past week. The night before his birthday, the kids and I made chocolate chip cookies for him since he doesn't like birthday cake a whole lot. On his actual birthday, we went out to eat at Applebee's with his parents. The weather had been a little yucky that day, but there was a beautiful rainbow across the sky, so it made up for the weather. The rainbow was so big that I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture. I just had to take pictures of each half!
Our family, my parents and brother, and Kobe's friend all went to Burt's Farm to get our Halloween pumpkin. I still get excited about seeing those HUGE pumpkins, despite the fact that I go back year after year. We had a picnic and got our Ellijay apples, fried pies, and boiled peanuts. It's so pretty in that part of Georgia during this time of year.
This past weekend was VERY busy. Friday night, we carved our 106-pound pumpkin. Each of the kids picked out a name, so the pumpkin ended up being "Peter Callie". What a great name!!!! ;) We had the Fall Festival at the kids' school Saturday morning, then had to trick-or-treat that evening. Sunday was Trunk-or-Treat at church. We have sooooooo much candy! I didn't get any pictures from church, and I only got a few at the school, because it's hard to keep up with the kids in a crowd and be a photographer. I figured their safety and well-being was top priority! Hannah got her nails painted at school and she and Kobe enjoyed the tricycle race.
Alright, there are my pictures. I almost fell asleep again, so if something needs a little work, i'll do it a little later. Thanks for sharing with me!!!! :)
Posted at 10/14/2010 | |