WE DO NOT STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD; WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING.

We've been back from vacation for a few hours now. We were going to come home yesterday, but decided to stay a little longer. Yesterday was a lot of fun, so I'm glad we did choose to stay.

The kids were really excited to be at the beach. You can tell by their expressions when they saw the bridge and the water leading to Destin.



Kobe and Hannah spent the first few nights in the camper with Nana and Pops. Curtis and I stayed in a hotel room right beside the RV sites. The kids went swimming as soon as we arrived. I think Hannah had a little too much fun...



She was exhausted!

We spent the next couple of days doing some shopping and going out on the boat. I had been on boats before, but never for hours at a time and never for the sole purpose of just relaxing. It was great!!! I think everyone really enjoyed that.






There was a boat out on Crab Island that sold ice cream and some other things. The kids and I couldn't pass up the chance to have ice cream, so we took a little walk through the water to get some. Hannah was a little messy with hers!




We caught hermit crabs, played in the sand...things like that. Kobe got a chance to drive the boat, which he thought was great!







Kobe built some sand castles, we wrote our names in the sand (notice how Kobe spelled "Daddy"), I made a turtle out of sand, and Hannah stomped on all of them as fast as we could finish them!






Curtis and Pops had a little too much fun while out on the boat! I'll just leave it at that :)



After Nana and Pops left, Curtis and I joined the kids in the camper. We spent the rest of the week playing golf, visiting the Gulfarium, going out to eat, going to the beach, etc. It was a lot of fun!









I have more vacation pictures and stories, but I'm pretty tired. I'll try to add more in the next few days. Time for bed...