WE DO NOT STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD; WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING.

Yesterday was such a great day! I got to spend time with someone I love very much...my Daddy :) We drove to some different places and took pictures. I think we could both do that all of the time...the cameras seem to be permanently attached to us. No worries---it just makes a lot of memories!

The first place we went to was somewhere that I had never been. It was called the Cherokee Rock Village. Such a neat place! I can't wait to go back and take Kobe. Hannah's probably still a little too rambunctious to go. I see lots of injuries in the future if she goes, ha,ha!







The next stop was Noccalula Falls----nice place, sad story :(






Sticking to the "Falls" theme, we also went to Little River Canyon and DeSoto State Park.












And of course, a couple of random stops along the way...





There were other random stops, but I failed to take a picture of the apple pie or ice cream cone...oops! I get my sweet tooth honestly ;) Such a great day!!!!!