WE DO NOT STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD; WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING.

Busy week!!!

Kobe was out of school for Spring Break this week. He went camping with Poppa for two nights. Kobe likes to go fishing while they're there, so he and Hannah gathered worms on Monday afternoon.






While Kobe was fishing with real worms, Hannah and I made "worm dessert". She layered the cookie crumbs and put the worms on top....very yummy!!!






Wednesday night I went and helped Nikki fold wedding programs. Ruthiey, Beth and Amanda were there too. Girl time is always fun!






We spent some time decorating Friday morning. I was in charge of getting the fish from the pet store (for reception centerpieces) while the others decorated the church. All fish arrived unharmed and stayed alive during the transfer to their vases, and the church looked beautiful----way to go girls!!!. The wedding rehearsal was Friday night. After rehearsing, we all went to Nikki and Bo's house for a cookout. I really enjoyed that!











Saturday morning was great, even though it rained (and continued doing so all day). We gathered at Shasta's shop to get our hair done. Lots of laughs :)








After our hair was beautiful, we went to the church in Cave Spring and prepared to do makeup and get dressed. Being a girl is tough!!! Kobe took a book and snack and relaxed while he waited until time to put his tux on. After getting dressed, we had pictures made and prepared for the ceremony. It went great, and the reception was beautiful (not as beautiful as the bride though...she looked absolutely gorgeous!). We did have one fish fatality during the reception, but I gave it a proper burial ;)























Kobe and Hannah found the old school room before leaving and had to sit in the desks. Precious!





Well, that about sums up the week. Until next time...