WE DO NOT STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD; WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING.

What a week!!! It consisted of a little of everything...fun, fatigue, smiles, injuries...you name it, I experienced it :) That's what makes life all worthwhile, huh?

My darling youngest child seems to be an accident waiting to happen. She decided (after I told her to get down from the bucket she was climbing on) to climb her brother's desk. Apparently the trip up went well, but I can't say the same for the trip down. I was hoping that our visit to the ER for stitches in May would be the last one for a long time. So much for that ;)

She cried a lot to begin with, but she wasn't slowed down for too long. Hannah decided that she needed to slide around on the floor in her socks while waiting on the doctor (at 11:00 at night). She just giggled and said, "me and Tobe (Kobe) do this all the time!"

Luckily nothing was broken---just bruised and swollen. She still looks pretty pitiful today.




I was tired by the end of the week. It's sad to say, but I honestly can't even remember what I did Friday night. I'm pretty sure that I just put on my pajamas and did some cleaning and relaxing at home, but who knows?!?!?

Saturday was a great day. I started out by going to the Twice Is Nice sale. I bought about 25 things for the kids, some of them being 2-piece sets, for $54.00. I loved it. I'm such a bargain hunter! Mid-day Saturday was spent doing some more things around the house, spending time with the kids, and getting ready to go to Mandi's house to hang out with the girls.

I had such a good time Saturday evening. There ended up being eight of us at Mandi's house, plus two little ones (great new house by the way!). We gossiped, ate, gossiped some more, ate some more, and that was about it. How perfect was that?!?! :)

Hannah provided some of the entertainment. She sang and danced. The girl's got moves!!! She also took a lot of pictures---not quite as impressive as the dancing skills :)










I was very lazy Sunday. We went out to lunch then I spent most of the day at the computer trying to put all of my pictures from my cell phone, digital camera and video camera onto a CD, creating some projects at Shutterfly.com (really neat website by the way), and farming. I'm afraid I enjoy Farmville on Facebook a little more than I should admit. Good stress relief.

I was so glad I figured out how to move the pictures from my cell phone to the computer. I had some pictures on there that I really like. Yep, you got it...I'm about to share them... (then I think I'll go to bed---good night!)