The kids are at my mom's house right now, so I figured I'd take time to post the newest pictures. This blog is so much fun!!! It also keeps me motivated to take pictures of the kids, which is something I haven't been doing as much as I should. They grow fast, so I better get with it, huh?!?!? :)
Last night we went out and drew with sidewalk chalk. My driveway is very colorful right now! I guess it will stay that way until it rains again. I don't pay too much attention to the weather, so who knows when that will be.
Kobe drew a rocket and a hopscotch board. He was really good at hopping on one foot at the right times, but Hannah just sort of ran across the numbers with an occasional hop. She tried, so I guess that's what counts!
(Well, so much for that quiet time to do this post. The kids are home now, so I'll have to work in between telling them to leave each other alone. So precious!)
After Hannah modeled with the sidewalk chalk, we drew some pictures. She helped pick out the colors for the rainbow and Kobe directed the colors of the rocket ship. We all helped color it, and of course, he and Hannah fought over who would color certain parts, and about Kobe being worried that Hannah wouldn't stay in the lines. I explained that sidewalk chalk wasn't supposed to look perfect and that being out of the lines a little made it look more creative. He seemed content with that!
(Just a quick side note: Hannah has decided to sit in my lap while I type. She opened all of the doors on the computer desk. I told her to close them so that they wouldn't get in the way. Her response was "them willn't". Gotta love those made up words and phrases!)
Once everyone was bored with sidewalk chalk, we just played in the yard for a while. Nothing like getting grass all in your hair!
Our night ended with a potty accident, doing laundry, and a few other odds and ends. Kobe fell asleep before his shower. He was in his floor, halfway on his side, with his hands tucked by his face and his feet propped on the bed. Too cute! Curtis still didn't feel too well, so he just took it easy all evening. Hannah had one last moment of princess drama before her bath, and then she and I fell asleep in the recliner while watching Caillou.
Good night...sleep good...sweet dreams!
Posted at 6/03/2009 | |